twogigih

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

please coorperate :D

HEY HEY! Elyna here :3

so you know the story I've been writing? I think about 40% of the class has read it right? So you know I have this blog which I created with my friend where we post stories. short stories, long stories, poems, anything. anyway. So I've decided to post this story there! :3

But really I dunno if you guys think it's a good idea. I mean, it's a class thing. I got inspiration from you guys so :) I just wanted to ask your opinion if you guys think I should post it on SHL or not.

The website/blog link is here so just check it out. I'll post the first part on Facebook soon, and I'll be needing your help! If you agree that loads of people should read the story, like the link! even better, you can post up the link yourself too ^^ but if you don't think many people should read it, it's okay. no likey. and if you don't have FB it's also okay. I mean, I AM asking YOUR opinion.

and if I get a good response, then I'll continue posting up the parts on FB :3 so check out my FB profile anytime so that you won't miss it. My friend Hanis will also post it up, I think. But I think I'll post up one part tonight :3

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS!!! LOVE YOU! X3

Out, Elyna

P.S, I've decided to call it "The Womb". you'll know soon. x3
and and do you think we should make a contest for the best ending? :D 2G peeps only! but I can't really give you anything other than make it the ending =__="

07:42  //  Over and Out